When you need to customize Attendance Codes you can navigate to the settings on the menu bar and find the attendance.
Menu Bar >> Settings >> Attendance
Under attendance, you will find options shown above and talked about in the intro solution.
Let us work on Attendance Codes.
When you enter the Attendance Codes section you will find some pre-made values for the field as necessities in a form. You can use it as it is or customize them according to your school by removing and adding any value or sections.
- By clicking on the pen you can edit the fields.
- By clicking on the bin logo to delete a field.
- When you want to move any field up or down just drag this icon.
You can add or remove a category or edit a pre-existing category.
Click on the pen mark on the name of the category to edit your category.
You can change the name of the category and update it.
To add a new category click on '+ Add New Category '
Here you need to-
- Category Title of the attendance category.
After you are done with creating the attendance category. let's add the attendance code.
Click '+ Add New Attendance Code' you will get a popup section where you can add-
- Short Name
- Allow Entry By - Who can enter and use this code
- You can select Default for Teacher & Office if you want it to be the default code in the attendance marking screen
- Select State Code from Present, Absent, Half Day
You can create more Attendance Categories and Attendance codes.