When you need to customize parameters for the school fields you can navigate to the settings on the menu bar and find the school on top.
Menu Bar >> Settings >> School
Under school, you will find options shown above and talked about in the intro solution.
Let us work on School Fields.
When you enter the School fields section you will find some pre-made values for the field as necessities in a form. You can use it as it is or customize them according to your school by removing and adding any value or sections.
To start with
- On the page, you will find a Search bar where you search the School Fields.
- When you click on the excel sheet logo you can export the data from here.
- When you click on the lines you can get options you can select and deselect fields.
- By clicking on the pen on a School Field you can edit the fields.
- By clicking on the bin logo delete a Category or field.
Clicking on the '+Add New Category'.
When you add a new category you will get a popup page where you will need to add details like-
- Category Title
- Sort order
After you have added a category you can start editing or adding new values of the fields in it.
Click '+Add New Field'
In this area add -
- Field name
- Field Type
- Default (if any)
- Turn on or off required, hide, and system-wide toggle so that the requirement can be visible with the field.
You can repeat the same steps to create more fields.